Applies to: R4 Version
Follow the steps below to create a new BCC rule that forwards all outgoing email to the SalesNexus email processing box:
1. Log in to Microsoft Office 365 using the administrator account.
2. From the top menu select Admin > Exchange to open Exchange Admin Center.
3. Select mail flow to create the BCC rule.
4. In the rules tab, select the + (New) and select create a new rule.
5. In the new rule screen, configure the following options:
|Name||Type in a rule name, for example,
|*Apply this rule if...||
Select [Apply to all messages] from the drop down list.
|*Do the following...||
Select Bcc the message to... and select the journaling mailbox from the list of users that pops up.
If using a third party mailbox, select the appropriate user from the list.
6. When prompted with the warning: Do you want to apply this rule to all future messages?, click yes.
7. Click save.
8. View and verify the configured Forwarding/BCC rule.
Forwarding Incoming Emails
As the admin of an Office 365 organization, you might have company requirements to set up email forwarding for a user's mailbox. Email forwarding lets you forward email messages sent to a user's mailbox to another user's mailbox inside or outside of your organization.
Configure email forwarding
Once you set up email forwarding, only new emails sent to the from mailbox will be fowarded.
You must have admin permissions in Office 365 to do this.
Go to the Microsoft 365 admin center.
On the Active users page, choose the user who's email you want to forward.
Scroll down to Mail Settings and expand using the drop-down. Click or tap Edit
On the Email forwarding page, select Forward all email sent to this mailbox toggle, enter the forwarding address, and choose whether you want to keep a copy of forwarded emails. If you don't see this option, make sure a license is assigned to the user account. Choose Save.
Remember, don't delete the account of the user who's email you're forwarding or remove the license!
All email sent to this mailbox will now be forwarded to Albellew@contoso.com.
These instructions came from:
When you have completed both the BCC and Forwarding sections of this KB, then you should end up with 2 rules, one for Outgoing (BCC), and one for Incoming (Forward).