Applies to: Support Cases
This information explains what the SalesNexus Support policies are.
- Agent Response for new Cases
- Low Priority Cases -> 4 hours
- Normal Priority Cases -> 4 hours
- High Priority Cases -> 1 Hour
- Urgent Priority Cases -> ASAP
Case Closure FAQ
Why is my case being closed?
- When your issue is resolved and you have acknowledged that the fix is working the support agent will close your case.
I didn't respond to the open case, but it has been closed. Why?
- The support agent will attempt communication with the case requester 2 times before closing the case on the 3rd attempt. These attempts are spaced out over 6 days to give you time to respond to the case.
How do I reopen a case when it has been closed?
- At anytime you may reopen a case that has been closed by simply replying to an email from the case. If the case has been closed for more than 3 days your reply will open a follow up case to the original case. Your follow up case will include all of the information from the original case.
Why does the support agent keep sending me emails after they solved my case?
- The support agent will make a best effort to reach you for more information, to verify that your issue is solved, or to share instructions for troubleshooting your issue. We will close your case for 3 reasons:
- You confirm that your issue is resolved
- You request the case be closed
- You didn't respond to the communication attempts