- Locate and click on the Apple App Store on your device ( here's a direct link to download our app)
- Once you are inside the App Store, click the Search field and type in "SalesNexus" to search for the app.
- Once the results appear, click on the "Get" button.
- In the next page, click on "Install".
- Once installation is done, you should be able to find the SalesNexus app on your phone.
6. Open up the app, and login with your SalesNexus Username or Email Address, and password.
If you haven't already, or are new to SalesNexus, now it's time to import your contacts. If you have already imported contacts in SalesNexus, they will appear in your Contact list automatically and you can skip this step.
7. Navigate to and Click the Menu Icon.
8. Click Import Contacts
9. Next, Click Import Phone Contacts to import your contacts.
10. Once the import is finished, head to your Menu Bar again and click Contact List. You'll see that your contacts are shown on this page, and you can search for any contact by Name, Company, or Email.
11. Now it's time to view your Task List. Click the Menu Icon again, and then Task List. These will show your tasks, meaning your To-Do's, Calls, and Meetings scheduled with your contacts or for yourself.
12. To complete a task, click "Clear Task". You'll be given the opportunity to add any notes, and schedule a follow up call, task, or meeting. To view additional information about the task, click "View Task Details".
Your super simple breezy guide to the SalesNexus Mobile App - on the go, or wherever you go, let us know how you utilize SalesNexus Mobile to help you connect with more leads and customers!