SalesNexus has partnered with RampedUp to provide List Validation, appending, and List Building services.
See how in this short video!
List Building - Our global database can help you find your exact buyer within your target market. We offer one database to deliver lists from 500 Million contacts. Our suppression technology will ensure you don't pay for records you already have today. You know the accounts and titles you want – you don't know their names and contact details. RampedUp can provide a targeted list of buyers within your targeted accounts. Upload a list of websites or companies to find the right buyers at the right companies.
Data Hygiene - B2B contact data expires at a 30% rate per year, according to Hubspot. Dirty data contributes to poor deliverability, fines, or blacklisting from email service providers. But the worst part is that you are not communicating with your buyers when your competition is landing in the inbox.
Email Validation -When a customer downloads email records from our system, we run them through an email validation provider for SMTP validation. SMTP validation is an iterative process of identifying if the mail server will validate a record and validate the mailbox. The process works like this: First, the mail server is checked to see if it is Catch-All - meaning the SMTP results cannot be trusted for mailbox validation. Catch-All servers are usually associated with larger companies that have greater email security. If the mail server is not Catch All – then the results can be trusted for mailbox validation. That is where the Valid / Invalid results are derived. For our purposes, we label Catch-All email addresses delivered to the recipient as Deterministic for a higher level of confidence. Since email validation is so challenging – most companies add a layer of contact validation to their methodology. Our records are sourced from social profiles and have a last updated date, so this is one reason people choose RampedUp.
Email Validation Statuses:
- Spam Trap – These emails are unsafe to send in bulk and are either a known complainer or not associated with a real person.
- Valid– These emails are associated with a real person and confirmed by the recipient's email server.
- Invalid – These emails are either malformed, the domain doesn't accept email, or the recipient's email server reports the email address is bad.
- Catch-All – These email addresses cannot be validated, just the domain, because the recipient's server returns no credible deliverability information.
- Deterministic – These are Catch-All email addresses, but we add a layer of confidence that the email was once delivered successfully.
- Unknown – Not enough information was given to validate this email address. It could be the server wasn't taking requests or taking too long to respond.
Direct Dial -Getting the decision-maker's attention is hard work, but sellers are 147% more likely to set an appointment when calling their prospects directly. RampedUp helps hard-working salespeople by providing a "direct dial" phone number for their prospects - making their job more fun and productive. We integrate with Salesforce, but we also create targeted call-lists that are easy to export.