Applies to: R4 Version
- Go to gear icon, Settings > Organize and customize> Create and change Fields.
- Choose the area you want to add the field to (for imports use Contact)
- Click "Add Field"
- Fill in the information for your new Field
- Choose the Type of Data stored in the Field
- Specify the size of the Field
- To have the field show in the Quick Search, select the "Primary field" option
- For Drop Down Lists please see: How to add a new Item to a Drop Down List in SalesNexus
- Click Save
To use your new Field add it to any corresponding Layout in SalesNexus.
NOTE: Any field, even custom fields, can be listed in the Quick Search if the "Primary field" option is checked. For more information on Quick Search, see: How to use Quick Search