To save your time doing the same searches over and over again, try doing these easy steps;
- Go to Contacts.
2. Click on Create Lookup.
3. Click the Column Selector and Edit the Fields to View.
The fields to view are the fields in columns that will show up for this lookup. When done, hit the save button.
4. Create the criteria for your lookup.
Here's an example; We're looking for email addresses that contains SalesNexus.
5. Hit the Search button.
6. Click Make This My Lookup.
7. Click on Save to save your search.
8. Enter a description for this search.
Example, SN Emails.
9. Choose whether you want to make it as a default search or save the current selected contact columns. Then hit the Save button.
Another way to check is to go to Contacts>View All Contacts> Select the description of the lookup from the dropdown, in this case, SN Emails.
It should show you the correct columns for this search.