Are you having trouble adding the SalesNexus Lead Capture script in your Elementor WordPress site?
We have a simple solution for you.
1. Go to Settings
2. Go to Integrations
3. Select 'Website'
4. Select the SalesNexus fields to populate when your form is submitted. Click 'Choose Fields Here!'.
5. Map each SalesNexus field to the identifier in your form. Check your website's page source for the correct identifier type and fields.
Example website. Right click to view page source.
Map each fields and fill out the 'Form Name'
6. Click 'Save and Generate Script'.
Other examples of Identifier Type:
7. Click 'Copy' and paste this script into your form or web page. Should be within the <body></body> tags. Or put it into the footer on your site so that all forms on your site will use this script.
7. Log on to your Wordpress dashboard.
8. On the sidebar, locate your contact form.
9. On the left side of Elementor, click and drag the Elementor “Text Editor” to the bottom of the page.
10. On the text widget interface, click on the “Text” button.
11. Paste your SalesNexus script into the text widget.
12. Click the update button. That's it! Your Wordpress website is now ready to use SalesNexus Web Lead Capture to add contacts automatically to your database.
That's it! Your Wordpress website is now ready to use SalesNexus Web Lead Capture to add contacts automatically to your database.
Go to your contact form. Key in a test contact information. Click save. This should send the data to your SN database.
Log on to your SalesNexus account and go to your contacts list.
Search for the contact you have recently saved from the previous step. If it appears in the search results, it means that you have successfully set up Web Lead Capture!
Or you can create a look up to view 'today's lead' by using the following criteria.