This knowledge article will guide you on how to Create a Group Lookup in SalesNexus for both new and existing clients.
Follow the step-by-step instructions below:
1. Log in to your SalesNexus account.
2. After logging in, position your mouse cursor over the "Groups" icon/button located on the top menu bar.
3. Click on the "Create Group Lookup" icon/button.
4. In the following window, Select the fields you wish the system to search for, such as "Group Name", "Record Manager, "OR any other desired fields. Once you have finished selecting the fields for your search, click the "Search" Icon/button.
5. Finally, click on the "Make This My Lookup" icon/button to view the group you wish to see/view.
By following these instructions, you will be able to create a group lookup in SalesNexus and streamline your search process.
If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team firstname.lastname@example.org.