Applies to: R4 Version only
There are basically 2 areas where we can check for a contact record's current subscription status.
To check it on a contact level:
1. Open the contact record in question
2. On the right hand side pane layout, click on the dropdown and choose "Subscription".
3. If the boxes for the mailing lists are still ticked/checked, the contact is still subscribed, if otherwise, it will note in this page as well, on when they unsubscribed.
To check it on a campaign overview level:
1. Go to the "Campaigns" menu on top
2. Click on View "Campaigns"
3. Click on the blue magnifying glass icon (View) to open the campaign which we want to check the bounces from
4. Once the "Campaign Details" page is open, there is a dropdown in the lower section, which is set to "Opens" by default, which we can switch the dropdown to "Opt-Outs" and all the records/contacts who opted out/unsubscribed from this campaign will be listed.