How to enable export and mass update rights for a user:
Applies to: R4 Version
- Go to the X menu > System Settings
- Click on Mass Update & Export Rights
- In the next page, you will see the users with two checkboxes each.
- To enable export rights for a user, select the checkbox under “Allow to export?” for that user.
- To enable mass update rights for a user, select the checkbox under “Allow to mass update” for that user.
- Click on the blue Save button at the bottom once done.
7. The new user permission adjustments should take effect the next time the user logs into the system. If the user is already logged in they must log out and then back in for the changes to take affect.