Your Database Backups
After you stop service with SalesNexus (paid service, this does not apply to Free Trials), you have 60 days before your site is permanently archived and we stop taking backups for your site.
This is non reversible and can be found in our Terms & Conditions. It's very important that should you decide to cancel your SalesNexus Subscription, that you make sure to get your data before the 60 day period elapses.
What are included in the backups?
- Contacts activities, notes, groups, sales
- Settings, authorizations
- Email Templates, Email Template images
- Library docs, Contact docs, Attachments
How SalesNexus manages the recurring backups for your database:
- Daily backups (3)
- Deleted when older than 3 days
- Weekly backups (3)
- Deleted when older than 3 weeks
- Monthly backups (3)
- Deleted when older than 3 months (we ask that you reach out within 2 months)
Need to Restore Something From A Backup?
Email us and ask Support for assistance. They will verify your information and help you with your request.
Need a full backup?
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a full sql backup of your database. Please note, the file may be large and can take time to transfer.
Questions about backups? Reach out to us!