Applies to: R4 Version
- Select a Contact that you would like to schedule a task with.
- Once you are viewing the Contact record, click the calendar Icon.
- Next you will see the task/activity scheduling window with several options available.
See the Image above and view the Number below for a description of the option:
- Displays the name of the Contact record we are setting a task/activity with. If no contact is displayed this box can also be used to search for a contact by: Full Name or Email
- Shortcut button to schedule the task to yourself, when there is no contact chosen.
- Will navigate you to the selected Contact's record.
- Sends a calendar invite for the task/activity, to the selected Contact record via email.
- Task/Activity type options (ToDo, Call and Meeting).
- Calendar date picker for the task's due date.
- Task start time.
- Task end time.
- Option to set recurring and/or add attendees to the task/activity.
- Sets the regarding/subject line of the task/activity. Presets can be chosen via the dropdown or a custom one can be typed in manually by choosing the "Enter custom regarding" option.
- Details/Information for the task/activity.
- The task will be scheduled to you by default, this can also be changed so you can schedule for another user in the system.
- Option to change which user this task/activity is scheduled by.
- Option to attach the task/activity to a Group in the system/database.
- Option to turn on or off the alarm for this task/activity.
- Duration picker for when the alarm will be activated before the task/activity's due date/time.
- Saves the details of the task/activity.
- Save the details of the task/activity and send an email to the contact record.
- Sets the task/activity to be timeless if there is no specific time of the day that the task is set to be due.
- Color code for the task/activity, which is reflected on the Task List and in the Calendar.
- We can click on this option to cancel out of this page and go back to the previous page. Clicking "Cancel" has no effect if you navigated to the page using the "Task > Create ToDo" or other task type.
- Priority setting for the task/activity (Low, Medium or High).
To View Tasks/Activities (Contact record view):
- Go to the contact record.
- On the right hand side panel, choose "Activities".
Article is closed for comments.