Applies to: R4 Version
- View the contact record that you're wanting to add a note to.
- Once we are viewing the contact record, click on the note icon
- We will then see the page where we can write a note and have it saved to the contact record.
See the Image above and view the Number below for a description of the option:
1. Displays the name of the Contact record that we are creating the note for. If no contact is displayed this box can also be used to search for a contact by: Full Name or Email
2. Area where we can type in the note.
3. Option to change which user is creating the note (default is your own username)
4. Option to attach the note to a group in the system/database.
5. Click on the blue Save button to create and save the Note to the Contact record.
6. Cancels the note creation and takes us back to the Contact record page view. If we used the Notes > Create Note option, the Cancel button will do nothing when clicked.
To View Notes (Contact record view):
1. Select a Contact record.
2. On the right hand side pane, select "Notes" from the drop down.