Applies to: R4 Version
- Open/view a Contact record or create a Lookup of contacts that you want to do a mail merge with.
To create a Lookup, please see: How to Search Using Lookup
- Once you're viewing the contact record, click on the Contacts menu on top.
- Under the Contacts menu, click on Mail Merge.
See the Image above and view the Number below for a description of the option:
- Type in the name of the email template that you would like to use, in the "Search by template name" field.
- Alternatively, you can manually browse your folders to locate the email template that you want to use.
- The preview window will show you the contents of the email template that you have chosen, which you can also edit or alter before doing the mail merge.
- You can choose whether you would like to do a mail merge for the Current Lookup, Current Contact (the most recent contact that you have viewed/opened) or if you would like to do a mail merge for All Contacts in your system.
- Use Print in Browser if you want to print the mail merge document right from your browser. (By choosing this option, a popup window will appear, please ensure that your browser is not blocking popups.)
- By clicking Send to Word, you will be prompted to download a word file with the mail merge data.