Applies to: R4 Version
Note: You will first need to have your delete privilege enabled by an administrator before you will be able to delete contact records.
Caution: Deleted contact records are removed permanently from the database and is irreversible.
To have your delete privilege enabled, please see: How to Enable Delete Privilege For a User
If you already have your delete privilege enabled, you can complete the following steps:
- Open/View the contact record you want to delete.
- Once you're viewing the contact record, click on the "Options" dropdown in the left hand layout:
- Under the "Options" dropdown, choose "Delete".
- A text prompt saying "Are you sure you want to delete this contact?" will appear.
- Click on the blue "OK" button to confirm.
Please sign in to leave a comment.