Applies to: R4 Version
Note: Performing the steps below would require your administrator to grant you the mass update privilege. Please see: How to Enable Export and Mass Update Rights For A User
- First step is to do a lookup / search of the record(s) that we are wanting to mass update / bulk edit.
To do a lookup, see: How to Search Using a Lookup
- Once the results from your lookup/search are listed, click on the blue "Make This My Lookup" button.
- In the next page, click on the "Tools" dropdown.
- Under the "Tools" dropdown, choose "Edit List".
- Under the "Select a field..." dropdown, click and choose the field/column we are wanting to update these records with.
- On the empty field to the right of the dropdown, choose the value (if it has a dropdown), or type in the value (if it is a free-text entry field) that we would want to update the field with.
- Click on the blue "Update" button.
- The system will process the update and once you see the green "Update successful!" button at the lower right hand corner, the update has been completed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.