Applies to: R4 Version
Automation Plans allow you to let SalesNexus take care of scheduling Activities and Email based on specific changes to Contacts in your database.
- Go to X > Automation Plans
- Click "Create Plan"
- Give your plan a Name and Description
- Click the "+" to add criteria to the plan
Criteria types are:
- New Contact - Triggered when a new contact is added
- Field Change - Triggered when the field value changes
- Search for the campaign of activities that should run when the Automation Plan criteria is met
- Click "Save"
- Each Plan in the Automation Plans list can have the Description Expanded/Collapsed by clicking the ">".