Applies to: R4 Version
- Do a lookup of the contact or contact records that you would want to generate an activity report for. See How To Search Using a Lookup.
- Once you have done your lookup and you have your results displayed, click on the blue "Make This My Lookup" button right above the first contact result.
- Click on the X menu on top and choose "View Activity Report".
See the Image above and view the Number below for a description of the option:
- Dropdown where your saved activity parameters are stored and can be selected from.
- Load - Loads the saved activity report parameter that you have selected from the dropdown in figure #1.
- Save - Saves the current on-screen settings of your activity report and saves the parameters as one of the choices under the dropdown in figure #1.
- Remove - Deletes the current saved activity report parameter that is selected in the dropdown in figure #1.
- Clicking the "Contact" button in View Columns, will let you set the contact fields that you want in view and remove the ones that you don't need from view.
- Clicking on the "Activity" button in View Columns, will let you set the activity fields that you want in view and remove the ones that you don't need from view.
- Activity Type - Lets you choose the type of activities to include in this report.
- - Lets you choose the users (who are assigned to the tasks) to display activities for.
- From - Click on the box for you to pick the start date of your report.
- To - Click on the box for you to pick the end date of your report.
- Click on the dropdown to choose from the system's preset date ranges.
- Sort Activity by: - Lets you choose the fields to sort your activity report by.
- Group by: - Lets you choose the grouping of your report
- Report by: - Option to generate your report either with details or in summary.
- Run Report For:
Current Contact - If you want to generate a report for the last contact record you viewed, or the first contact record in the most recent lookup result.
Current Lookup - If you want to generate a report for all the contact records in the most recent lookup that you performed.
- Run Report for: - Gives you the option to have your report generated either in a printable HTML, Excel or Text format.
- Once all the parameters above have been set, click on the blue Run Report button, a popup window will then appear for you to check the status of your report while it is being generated.